Pros and Cons of Veneers New York City
Veneers New York City are a great, long-term solution to your dental insecurities. However, there are some pros and cons.
Pros of veneers New York City:
- Your smile will be dazzling.
- Your smile will be dazzling in a very short period of time.
- It’s a low maintenance procedure that just requires a follow up visit.
- They require the same maintenance as your natural teeth- daily brushing and flossing.
Cons of veneers New York City:
- The procedure is irreversible.
- Because some enamel is removed before veneers are placed, you may experience sensitivity to hot and cold.
- They may not match the color of your other teeth. If you want to whiten, you must do so before having veneers placed.
- Veneers can sometimes pop off.
- Those who grind their teeth are not good candidates for veneers. The pressure can cause them to crack or chip. And, if that happens, the veneers cannot be fixed.